traveling thru the area i stopped in hoping they could do me a "favor" since most places were closed on the saturday of labor day weekend. I was having trouble with the negative ground on my battery not making contact. So i bought a supplemental negative to patch me over until i could get a true fix. THis requires simple tools and about 15 minutes or less to attach (i don't have tools with me)
I was willing to pay if they wanted it, or a nice tip if not. The guy behind the desk was cold as a rock. He said "The earliest we can help you is Tuesday and we do not use customer provided parts". THere was no care in his voice; no evidence of any concern for me as a traveler. IT was stone-cold. Not even "I wish I could help you but corporate won't allow it...blah blah". Not even an attempt to make me think he wished he could help. It was ice cold. Thanks a lot. NOT