Friday, November 20, 2015

"Seven Factors That Are Hindering Evangelism in Churches"

I TRIED TELLING A 7-11 CLERK ABOUT JESUS CHRIST TODAY,STARTING by giving him a pamphlet to read & he responded, "I DON'T READ this STUFF",it was antagonistic. I asked,"WHAT'S YOUR RELIGION?" And he wouldn't answer. He is possibly Muslim (Has mideast features). Or maybe Sikh. So its the 1st try,next I keep him my prayers. Later I go back again (always in the process of buying something,not just stopping in to evangelize)

"
Have you ever thought about
leaving the safety of the
church and witnessing to a
stranger. Maybe a clerk in a
store etc.
Here is an icebreaker which I
have used for years and it
always get the topic on Jesus.
Walk up to someone and ask
them "What do you think about
Jesus".
It always starts dialog"

http://thomrainer.com/2014/06/seven-factors-hindering-evangelism-churches/