Tuesday, September 26, 2023

re 99 Cents Only Stores, Mira Mesa CA

https://maps.app.goo.gl/VkCwhQzHwJ4jXN7PA 

I am a prominent person with significant education, but I also am a compassionate person who has a ministry ✝️ to help others. 

Occasionally I will shop here for a local elderly person from our church. Although I offer to pay for her, she insists I use her EBT card to pay. This is totally legitimate and legal.

 However, when the cashier notices I am using an EBT card, her demeanor towards me changes. Apparently she seems to think I myself am the recipient of social services, as if I am a lower class citizen. In fact, I am a well-employed hard-working educated individual. 

Could management please instruct cashiers Not To Make Assumptions and GENERALIZATIONS re persons using EBT cards ?