Monday, March 4, 2024

Check out this review of Target on Google Maps, Redwood City CA

https://goo.gl/maps/xDHxfs8PgV1ZR67JA 


Everything is pretty good here except the white guy who does the carts 🛒. 1st time I came there he stared me down as I drove into the parking lot. I dismissed it the first time.

 However, again today as soon as he saw me, it was as if he wanted me to see him around and about almost as if he had to show off . He walked past me going in. Then he walked past me in the shopping aisle 🛒. 

Then he reappeared as I was returning to my car with the groceries. It started to feel like harassment. I just want to shop peacefully and go home and target 🎯 is the best option when everything is working right. 

I hope management reads this and can do something about this cart  guy.  I have no idea what's going on. Now I'm thinking about shopping in the evening to avoid seeing this guy again. It shouldn't be this way.