Tuesday, April 28, 2015

4/17/15 @ BURGER KING LONG BEACH ON WAY TO LONG BEACH GRAND PRIX

4/17/15 @ BURGER KING LONG BEACH ON WAY TO LONG BEACH GRAND PRIX, SO i STOPPED in at this BK AROUND NOON for a few sandwiches and a young adolescent black gal looked me up and down as i entered as if it was her right to approve or disapprove of my appearance...not sure what she decided but she definitely made it clear that she had a right to look me up and down from head to toe...I hope i passed her test. Then I ordered two sandwiches and the gal behind the counter kept calling me "sir" in a serious manner as if I was supposed to be a very serious person, which, at the moment, was not the way I was feeling, since i was on the way to the auto race...to enjoy myself, not to be a serious person as if I was on the way to a funeral. So I tried to "mirror" her and kept calling her "ma'am" in the same tone...which i don't think she liked. Some of these clerks like to think of themselves as the nice easygoing person and everybody else a grouchy customer...let's see how nice and generous she is if I don't have the money to pay for my food!