Wednesday, April 29, 2015

DID the CLERK DELIBERATELY TEAR MY SAN FRAN GIANTS PIECE? 1/19/15 world series lamination, fed ex office near CSULB, $12

 1/19/15 world series lamination, fed ex office near CSULB, $12...I STOPPED in here by cal state long beach and asked if they could laminate a full newspaper page re world series champions san francisco giants (2014)...which I had collected when I was there for the baseball championship & parade...so I left it there to pick up later...and when I returned to pick it up, there was a large tear in the newspaper...a corner of the paper had been torn off. I was very dejected, having taken such pains to save this paper and keep it in good condition for several months. They gave it to me without charging for the lamination, but I realized later on that this may have been DONE DELIBERATELY ! i knew who did the lamination...it was a young man who I had seen the night before working behind the counter. He wasn't there when I picked it up, and he hadn't taken the actual order, but they told me it was he who did the job. There's no reason why a corner of the newspaper should be torn off the way it was...it was hard to believe it was accidental...this was not an ancient newspaper. And it dawned on me that it was definitely possible if not probable that this kid was a Dodgers fan and resented having to laminate a SF Giants championship piece. Yes, local dodger fans DO take their team THAT SERIOUSLY ! i JUST can't help thinking that it was done deliberate. IF so, shame on this kid at fed ex office near
 Cal State Long Beach.