Monday, April 6, 2015

terrible service at this Wendys on Chapman near the 5 freeway in Garden Grove/Orange

terrible service at this Wendys on Chapman near the 5 freeway in Garden Grove/Orange. This is NOT the first time I've had bad service at this location. I went inside because there was a huge line at the drive-thru. She said she would be with me in a moment and then I waited at least 10 minutes...finally I just left without getting served. But as I walked out I noticed she suddenly came back to the counter and took the order for the gal behind me. I wonder I I've been getting "white boy" treatment at this Wendy's ?! I know it does happen at some places. Whatever the case may be, this Wendy's has an "attitude problem."





--
"And we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love Him,..."

Romans 8.28