Tuesday, June 23, 2015

6/20/15 i called the 76 gas station in newport beach

6/20/15 i called the 76 gas station in newport beach ( near Avocado & PCH ) to check about getting a tire patched, and the lady who answered spoke broken English. I asked to speak to a mechanic, or anybody who spoke a bit better English and she demanded to know who I was ("Who are you?" she said) SO I said "I'm the president of the USA" as if it mattered "who  I am"... then I tried to ask if they could patch a tire...and she didn't seem to understand...I asked if she understood English and didn't get a comprehensible response. I said "tires...you know the round things that go around and around on your car..." There was silence at the other end. Finally I just hung up. Ridiculous.






--
"And we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love Him,..."

Romans 8.28

nea