Tuesday, June 23, 2015

6/2015 so I called Beach City Performance also in Newport Beach

6/20/15 STILL TRYING to find somebody to patch a tire I called Beach City Performance also in Newport Beach (corona del mar) near Avocado & PCH, and this time the guy answers and simply says "Hello". I thought maybe I had called the wrong number...sounded like a kid answering at a residence. So I said, "Um, who is this? " And he said a name. I said, "Is this a business?" And he said "Beach City Performance". I said, "normally people at business answer by saying the name of the business, not just hello"...he didn't seem to get it. He was latino as best as i could tell, and I have experienced this before...seems like other cultures don't have that standard instilled in them that when they are at work they are a worker and a representative of the business, not just being themselves at work. It's weird that their boss doesn't do something about this but then it's probably because the boss is of the same ilk. THis is an example of how other cultures make some parts of living in one's own culture uncomfortable at times.






--
"And we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love Him,..."

Romans 8.28

y s